The Information Technology Department provides innovative, reliable, and integrated technology solutions, quality services, and information resources.
The Information Technology Department will:
- Be a recognized and effective force in using technology to support the ongoing mission and goals of Oklahoma State University;
- Be a national exemplar in providing advanced, innovative technology solutions in higher education, and in using technology to streamline and simplify the business and lessen the process loads of people within the OSU community;
- Be a leader in the seamless integration of the OSU system and an enabling force for the delivery of its services to the citizens of Oklahoma and beyond;
- Work with partners across Oklahoma for a more effective use of technology by all throughout the state;
- Provide services to enable effective communication, collaboration, and coordination among the components of the OSU system to enhance teaching, learning, research, and public service; and
- Be recognized for excellence in achieving customer satisfaction and providing high quality customer service and information delivery.
Organization for Stillwater Campus
Darlene Hightower (email), the Chief Information Officer (CIO) for Information Technology at Oklahoma State University, is responsible for the implementation and successful operations of the department's slate of programs and projects.
- Office of the CIO (pdf)
- Enterprise Operating Systems (pdf)
- Information Security (pdf)
- Server Administration (pdf)
- Software Services (pdf)
- Technology Support (pdf)
- Telecommunications (pdf)