Campus moving to new WiFi service
The OSU Stillwater and Tulsa campuses are transitioning to the Eduroam global WiFi service, which will give students and employees secure and fast internet connectivity at any participating Eduroam campus.
If you have questions or need assistance with connecting to the wireless network, contact the IT Help Desk at 405-744-HELP (4357) or email email@example.com.
You can connect to the new Eduroam WiFi service now. On July 23, the OSUSTAFF and OSUSTUDENT wireless networks will be decommissioned, and all employees and students will need to use the Eduroam network for their secure wireless connection.
- Visit your network settings.
- If you were previously connected to another on-campus network such as OSUSTAFF or OSUSTUDENT, forget those networks before connecting to Eduroam. To forget a network, visit your network settings, and select the option to forget the network.
- From the list of available networks, choose eduroam.
- When prompted, enter your okstate.edu email address and password, then click submit. You must use your full okstate.edu address; short names (without the @okstate.edu) will not work.
- Read and agree to the network acceptable use agreement. Choose to Trust the network.
- On your Android device, go to Settings, then Wireless and networks, then Wi-Fi settings.
- Choose PEAP for the EAP method drop-down menu.
- Choose Do Not Validate the CA Certificate drop-down menu.
- Choose MSCHAPv2 for the Phase 2 authentication drop-down menu. Phase 2 authentication may appear in the Advanced option at the bottom of the screen. Also, you will need to save changes after changing to MSCHAPv2.
- If required to enter a domain, type in: okstate.edu
- Enter your O-Key email address (not your short username).
- Enter your O-Key password.