Virtual Labs have the same software as the IT computer labs. Students can connect to the Virtual Labs from their own computer by means of installing an application onto their own computer.
Student access the Virtual Labs by using a terminal in one of the IT computer labs or through the VMware Horizon Client - an application users can install on their computer. Business students also have an option of using the internet version - VMware Horizon HTML Access.
To install a desktop client for Virtual Labs:
- Go to https://desktop.okstate.edu.
- Click the “Install VMware Horizon Client”. The installation will put a VMware Horizon
icon on the desktop.
- Click the VMware Horizon View Client desktop icon.
- Click the desktop.okstate.edu icon.
- Log in using your O-Key credentials.
- When the dialog box opens, choose Virtual Lab and SAS.