OrangeMail- As of September 30th, 2022, OrangeMail is End of Life.
OrangeMail hosted by Gmail has been discontinued and replaced with CowboyMail hosted by Microsoft. Additional information may be found here.
To continue having access to your documents, manually download your Google Drive files to your local computer. OneDrive is available as a replacement storage solution. Upload your files to OneDrive if desired.
An official OSU email address always ends in “@okstate.edu” no matter which delivery service was selected. University communications are sent to @okstate.edu email addresses.
If you wish to keep receiving emails using your OkState email address, you must do the following:
1. Keep O-Key passwords up to date.
- Go to okey.okstate.edu to select "Forgot Password?" to reset your O-Key password.
2. Ensure DUO Deploy multifactor authentication is active.
- Instructions for managing your CowboyMail may be found here.
1. To access CowboyMail, visit http://cowboymail.okstate.edu/
2. Enter your OSU email address.
3. After typing in your email address, you will be prompted for a password.
4. If you have multi-factor authentication enabled on your account, you may be prompted to choose your preferred authentication method to verify your identity.
5. You will now be signed into your CowboyMail account.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do I manage and set up CowboyMail on other devices?
How Do I Move my Google Drive Files to OneDrive?
Log on to your OrangeMail at https://orangemail.okstate.edu or a Private Google Drive account to move your data. Please follow these instructions to migrate Google Drive items to your 1 TB Microsoft OneDrive account. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/move-files-from-googledrive-to-onedrive-for-business
NOTE: Your email has already been migrated for you. You will need to manually move your Google Drive files by September 30th, 2022, if you desire to keep them.