Remote Desktop using Android
To access a computer through Remote Desktop it must to be setup before anyone can connect. See OSU's Remote Desktop setup instructions. Additionally if you are not on OSU's network, you will need to connect your device to OSU's VPN.
- Install Microsoft Remote Desktop from the Google Play Store.
- If you will connect from outside OSU's network install Cisco AnyConnect.
- If you are not on OSU's network connect to the OSU VPN, using Cisco AnyConnect.
- Open the Microsoft Remote Desktop app.
- Touch the "+" in the top right-hand corner.
- Touch "Add PC"
- Touch "Hostname or IP Address" and enter the office computer hostname found during setup. If you can not connect try using the IP address.
- For Admin Mode, touch the switch to the right.
- Touch “Save” in the top right-hand corner.
- Look for the icon with the hostname and touch it.
- Enter O-Key credentials, click “Continue”, and wait for desktop to appear.