Connecting To Eduroam WIFI Network Using An Apple Device
Students, Staff, and Faculty of all OSU Institutions use the Eduroam WIFI Network to attain WIFI access.
How to connect:
- On your Apple device, go to the device “Settings” by clicking on the Settings icon.
- Open WIFI by clicking on the WIFI button
- On the next page, make certain that the WIFI is on. The slider should be to the right. Click the Eduroam button.
- Enter your O-Key Login Address (...@okstate.edu) into the Username field.
- Enter your O-Key password into the Password field.
- Press the Join button.
- Press the Trust button.
- After a few minutes your device should say, “Connected to Eduroam".
To remove your O-Key credentials from the Eduroam Wi-Fi Network, please use the following instructions to do a Forget Network.
- On your Apple device, go to the device “Settings" Icon and press it.
- On the Settings page, open “Wi-Fi by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- In the eduroam area, open “Information” by pressing the (i) Icon. (Make certain that the slider is to the right.
- On the Wi-Fi page, press the "Forget This Network” button.
- In the message box that opens, press the “Forget” button.
- Your device no longer remembers the O-Key credentials that were cached for Eduroam. Attempt to connect to Eduroam again by logging into Eduroam with your O-Key credentials. If necessary, press here to find instructions on how to connect to the Eduroam Wi-Wi Network using your Apple device.