1. Log in to http://cowboymail.okstate.edu/ with your Okey credentials.
2. On the right-hand side of the upper menu bar, click the gear icon for Settings,
and then click “View all Outlook Settings” at the bottom of the menu.
3. Select “Mail” in the left-hand pane of the new window.
4. Select “Rules” from the middle column.
5. You should remove any rules shown here that you no longer need, especially rules
directing any mail received back to your Cowboy Mail.
6. You should then select “Forwarding” from the middle column and ensure that mail
forwarding is not enabled unless you wish to forward mail received by your Cowboy
Mail to a personal email address.