How do I share my screen in a Microsoft Teams meeting from my Android Mobile Device?
1. Join a Microsoft Teams meeting from the Microsoft Teams application on your Android
Please note: browsers on Android are not compatible with viewing a Microsoft Teams
2. Select the More options icon ( “…”) near the bottom of the meeting window.
3. Choose the Share option from the menu that appears.
4. Select the Share Screen option, then select the Start Now button to begin sharing
your screen on your Android phone.
Please note: If you receive a message asking to update the permissions to allow apps
to appear on top of other applications, locate Teams on the list of applications and
update the toggle switch to enabled. Then you can select the back arrow in the upper
left to return to the Teams application and begin screensharing.
5. When you are done presenting you can select the Stop Presenting button at the bottom
of the window to stop presenting but remain in the Teams meeting.