Banner®, also known as myOKSTATE at Oklahoma State University, is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system that integrates and consolidates the university administrative resources. Banner runs on common databases to support background applications that work with student and employee records, and financial aid. The portal location is at my.okstate.edu.
The administrative systems under the Banner umbrella include student information systems, financial aid, and human resources. With only one place to sign in, students can register for classes, review academic records, and engage with financial aid. Employees can get their employment information, manage time sheets and leave requests. Before the installation of Banner, each system was on a separate website and required a separate sign in.
The myOKSTATE Banner portal contains handy links to the Online Classroom, Parking and Transit office, email, the Star System (for advisement), and others.
Banner portal links for the OSU A&M System:
- OSU-Stillwater, OSU-Tulsa, OSU Center for Health Services, OSU-Institute of Technology, OSU-Oklahoma City – my.okstate.edu
- Connors State - my.connorsstate.edu
- Langston University - my.langston.edu
- Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College - my.neo.edu
- Oklahoma Panhandle State University - my.opsu.edu
Go to my.okstate.edu and sign in using your O-Key credentials.